The giveaway is now over, and we’ll be notifying winners within the next 48 hours. Thanks to everyone who entered, and stay tuned for more giveaways later this year!
Congratulations to our 3 winners!
Lynn from Ontario, Canada won the Krypt Puzzle
Ellie from Georgia won the Pencil Collage Puzzle
MaryAnn from Wisconsin won the World’s Most Difficult Jigsaw Puzzle: Dalmatians
We created the Puzzle Lodge because we love jigsaw puzzles. And while it’s fun for us to write about the many puzzles that are out there for kids, like Frozen, Spiderman, or Star Wars puzzles, what we really get excited about is finding new and interesting puzzles that we adults like to do ourselves. That’s why this week we’re giving away 3 hard jigsaw puzzles:
These three should provide many hours of fun for anyone, but there are plenty of other options if you are looking for a difficult puzzle. We’ve written about hard jigsaw puzzles several times, including here and here. We also just found a new contender for the largest jigsaw puzzle in the world.
To be eligible to win one of these 3 puzzles, all you need to do is to sign up for our email newsletter.
Every month or two, we’ll let you know about the coolest new stuff we have found in the puzzle world and we promise to never use your information for any other purpose.
The contest ends at midnight UTC on April 20th, 2015, when we’ll be selecting the prize winners at random. Winners will be notified via the email address they signed up with. You can see the full terms and conditions for the contest below.
And please share with your friends!
Thanks for signing up and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions for puzzling topics you’d like to see written about on our site.
Terms and Conditions
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting their email address.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to anyone that Amazon.com will ship the prizes to. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: The contest will be administered by the creators of puzzlelodge.com. Three winners will be randomly chosen from all of the submitted email addresses. All decisions of the administrators are final.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive the prizes linked to earlier on this page – the Krypt, Dalmatians, or Pensils puzzles. The prizes are fulfilled and shipped either by Amazon.com or a third party seller, not puzzlelodge.com. Entrants agree to release puzzlelodge.com from any liability resulting from, or related to, any problems resulting from shipping of the prizes – including, but not limited to, missing or damaged prizes.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to puzzlelodge.com and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to send you occasional emails regarding to puzzlelodge.com.
7. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. puzzlelodge.com in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: puzzlelodge.com is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, puzzlelodge.com may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release puzzlelodge.com from any liability resulting from, or related to, participation in the contest.